We are a boutique technology company that has close relationships with several partners, working hand in hand with them to deliver high-quality software from a roadmap of innovative and complex features in a high-transactional environment.
- Involving in Scrum process flow: provide estimations, discuss technical concerns, pick stories to develop;
- Transition from AngularJS to Angular 10+;
- Refactoring code base using OOP patterns and a state management;
- Enhancing companies products (tend to improve UX, discover and resolve performance issues, bugfix etc);
- Prepare technical design solutions for the new features;
- Improve FE bundle compilation code;
- Enhance unit testing approaches and promote them.
- 2+ years of experience with Angular 8+;
- 1+ years of experience with AngularJS;
- Typescript, RxJs, Webpack, pureJS, ES6, HTML/CSS knowledge;
- Practical experience with NGXS library and OOP patterns;
- Advanced skills and experience of working with Chrome debug tools, support integrations with third party, discover issues happening in this area;
- Experience of working with multibrands projects.
- Working with Google Analytics;
- Have created projects from scratch;
- Skills to do debug of Webpack/AngularCLI source code;
- Experience with creating charts, working with Video, creating mobile adjusted websites.
- Self Motivated team player;
- Reliable person in development;
- Keen to do things better;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Product goals-oriented
- Team player
You will get:
- Working in a product company with a dynamic environment and several projects.
- Act and improve. Your ideas for improvements.
- Continuous self-improvement and growth, including certifications and courses.
- VIP Medical insurance.
- Office in a historical part of Kyiv, Podil (near ‘Kontraktova square’ subway station).
- Fresh fruit and snacks;
- Corporate events and fun team-building activities.