— portfolio must contain adaptive and responsive web designs for desktop/mobile;
— knowledge of wireframing, prototyping;
— deep knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma/Sketch/InVision;
— experience working in Scrum/Agile environments;
— English level — Upper-Intermediate;
experience on leading positions/activities is a plus.
● Competitive official salary (KZoT) and Bonuses.
● Working in a product company with a dynamic environment and several projects.
● Your ideas implementation.
● Team of motivated professionals.
● Continuous self-improvement and growth, including certifications and courses
● Medical insurance and English classes
● Office in a historical part of Kyiv, Podil (near ‘Kontraktova square’ subway station).
— design mockups and prototypes with high UI/UX interaction models for websites;
— design UI layouts using guidelines or starting from scratch;
— design new and support existing UI assets;
— creating logos;
— creating guidelines;
— identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
— lead/mentor design team members;
-report to Product Owner/Management;
— collaborate closely with a product and development teams;
— collaborate with stakeholders.