• Node.js on server side as plaine js
• Any synchronous languages under linux experience
• Experience with RESTful API integration|3d party integrations.
Sys ops part:
• Administration skills, firewalls, protocols, networks is not a problem for you
• Jenkins (basic administration, plugin management, ability to create/configure pipeline/freestyle jobs)
• Docker puppeting does matter! Swarm experience is a great benefit
• Bash scripting on middle level.
Workflow tools u’re really comfortable with:
• Git, npm, Grunt/Gulp/Webpack.
— Upper-Intermediate English level
— MySQL clustering, fail tolerance systems for relative databases
— Apache, Nginx, Varnish as an HTTP proxy
— Load balancing.
— Application servers: Tomcat
— Understanding microservices approach is plus
— Programming on Java
— Be Part of new branch in Kiev, and opportunity to lead the Project and Team down the road.
— Work for industry with high growth
— The sportsbook has established itself as one of the leading
players and is restructuring development for the next phase of growth
— Individual approach to professional and career growth
— Comfortable work conditions (including two monitors on each work place)
Write scripts to automate provisioning, management, and other repetitive tasks
Work closely with others teams to build efficient and economical systems
Design, automate, and deliver the physical and software components that operate platform
Build automation into our process and support continuous integration and delivery
Build tools to track, monitor, and visualize hardware capacity to assist with business planning and forecasting
Build and utilize monitoring tools, cookbooks, checks
Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.