● 3+ years of experience in web and mobile apps testing;
● Backend testing experience: API, Database (SQL), 3rd party services integration, analytics;
● Solid understanding of client-server architecture;
● Test documentation creation: сheck lists, test cases, test-reports, etc;
● Experience with bug-tracking systems like Jira;
● Knowledge of QA tools: Chrome Developer Tools, Charles, Postman etc.;
● English — upper-intermediate level;
● Experience with Scrum processes.
● Long-term employment;
● Competitive compensation with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
● 22 working days of vacation per year;
● 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
● Health insurance program;
● Flexible working hours;
● Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
● Comfortable and cozy office;
● Funny celebrations, team outings, and company events;
● A unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
● Requirements analysis and testing;
● BE and mobile clients testing;
● Bug-reporting and working with bug-tracking systems;
● Communication with development and project management teams;
● Prepare and support internal documentation for project.
Mobile apps for iOS and Android for one of the largest networks of gas stations in the USA.
Features include: pay at the pump with various payment options, station locator, and other