• 5+ years’ experience in a graphic design-related field
• Portfolio of work (which shows evidence of the skillset and experience in developing corporate communications.
• Excellent all-round communications skills in English
• Expert knowledge of Illustrator, Sketch and the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch and
other related software)
• Experience in managing a couple of jr/mid designers
• Proficiency in presenting design work to user experience teams, product and engineering teams, and executives for review and feedback
• Experience with consumer brand experience design and an understanding of storytelling
• Additional design skills in related fields, including animation and prototyping a plus
• Confident to operate in a fast-paced environment
• Knowlege in UX/UI/ Product Design
• Working with the latest cutting-edge technologies
• Disrupting a century-old industry in a start-up environment
• Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills
• Deliver a greenfield system
• Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
• Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere, which creates
great working conditions and fun culture
• Numerous illustrations/diagrams around the structure of our business
• Internal and external marketing asset creation (conference graphics, wall banners)
• Printed marketing materials (flyer, logos, brochures, e-books.
• Consumer website enhancements
• Brand identify guidelines.
• Stationary, Power-points, keynote templates
• Generating marketing materials (PowerPoint, Keynote presentations, Flyers, Booklets)
• Creating brand collateral (Brand Book, Style-guides)
Ninety Percent of Everything is looking for a Graphic Designer to join the team in the Kyiv office on a full-time basis.
Our goal is to revolutionise the Maritime industry by creating a suite of comprehensive software and hardware solutions commercialised under the SaaS model. Over the next couple of years, our squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew allocation optimization and so much more. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to apply cutting-edge technology to revolutionising an iconic industry.