• 2+ year of testing automation experience
• Understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes
• Experience in automated testing of web applications with: Geb, Selenium.
• Programming skills: Java/ Groovy/ JS
• Experience with bug tracking system: Jira
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Good spoken and written English
• Proactive, thorough and ambitious person;
• Self-motivated, with strong sense of responsibility.
• Strong communication skills
• Deep understanding of CI/CD principles and tooling such as: GIT, Jenkins.
• Mobile automation experience (Appium framework)
• API Testing
• Load/performance testing JMeter
• 8 hours working day / 5 days working week;
• Competitive salary rates;
• Paid vacations and national holidays;
• Friendly team;
• Modern office and equipment;
• Opportunity for professional and career growth;
• Office located by subway.
At Strikersoft, we believe everyone has a responsibility to our planet. Our contribution? Designing solutions that make our world healthier and safer. And while we know we can’t save the world all by ourselves, each day, each project and each person at Strikersoft means one small step towards a better future for us all.