· 3+ finished commercial client-server applications
· 2+ years of Android development experience
· Experience with Android SDK, Bluetooth, NFC
· Knowledge of main Android components, their life-cycle
· Experience with persistence, SQLite and content providers
· Experience with creating applications for multiple screen resolutions/sizes
· Intermediate level of English
· High responsibility and oriented on high quality
· Don’t afraid old stack and support legacy code
· Responsible and result-oriented
. Experience with Kotlin coroutines and Flow
· Experience with: Android architecture components: ViewModel, LiveData, Lifecycle-aware components, Navigation component
· Clean architecture, MVVM and/or MVP
We propose a decent level of autonomy together with responsibility and empowerment. Low bureaucracy and fast movement. Working with us is a great opportunity to see your outcomes and the value of your activities right away.
• 8 hours working day / 5 days working week;
• Competitive salary rates;
• Paid vacations and national holidays;
• Friendly team;
• Modern office and equipment;
• Opportunity for professional and career growth;
• Office located by subway in the city center.
As an Android Developer you will:
• Add new features
• Support current code-base (fix bugs)
• Adopt apps to new Android versions and Google policies
Sweden project which performs market-leading solutions for alarm and incident management and, together with Strikersoft, has developed a number of unique services that have changed the market at its core.
Unique alarm system handles 1 million events generated by more than 12,000 people and devices at 150 businesses and organizations each and every month.
The team: Senior Mobile Developer, QA Engineer from our side and big team (appr. 20 guys) from customer’s side