- Good knowledge of C++;
- Good knowledge of programming concepts;
- Possess troubleshooting skills;
- Intermediate English level or higher;
- University degree in technical sciences (master’s degree in progress are accepted too);
- Self-motivated and fast learner.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Participation in competitions and programming contests;
- Experience with Web API integrations is a major plus.
Responsibilities and duties:
- C++ based integrations with 3rd party services.
- Flexible working hours;
- High salary;
- Opportunity to work in a disruptive and innovative software company;
- Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Friendly team;
- Continuous training.