* 2+ years experience working on a consumer facing product
* 3+ years working in either PHP/Python/Go/Ruby/Elixir
* Experience working with large scale applications
* More of a generalist/jack of all trades
* Excels in fast-paced environment
* We hire for passion, work ethic, and attitude. Everything else can be learned.
* We value speed of execution over perfection. Products are never perfect when released
* Culture fit (you can probably get a sense of culture from our website): streamlabs.com/about
* We’re a small team and believe a lot in empathy. You will not be micro-managed. You will have complete freedom in how you implement product features and carry a ton of responsibility
* You’re a gamer and watch livestreams online on Twitch or Youtube. Have a passion for livestreaming.
We are Streamlabs, a technology startup based in San Francisco and Vancouver. We build tools and software allowing live streamers to engage with viewers, monetize their broadcasts, and grow their channels. $275m+ paid out to streamers since 2014. 70% of the Top 25K livestreamers on Twitch and other platforms use our tools to broadcast or monetize their streams. This company is poised to change the livestreaming industry in the next couple of years — and you can be a big part of it.
Our team is looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join our team to support one of our mobile applications that will change the way we view streams.
Competitive salary, equity, bonuses and benefits. This location is in Vancouver, Canada. We will help with visa sponsorship.