Storypoint is looking for a great lead generation manager to join our rapidly growing team. You will be responsible of working with the top tech companies from US/EU. We are looking for a talented person who can learn quickly (we provide a lot of learning) and grow with the company.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have a basic understanding of the software development process
- Have effective communication skills
- Be eager to learn
- Have good time management and organizational skills
- Good at multitasking
- Written and spoken English at least at upper-intermediate level;
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Experience with lead generation and email marketing tools (Hunter, datanyze, reply.io (reply.io), mailchimp, name2reply, sales navigator, etc.).
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Research and outreach pools of potential clients in professional networks and other platforms within focus markets, campaigns;
- Initiate the first contact with potential clients, load them to CRM;
- Set up online and offline meetings;
- Create and execute effective campaigns and programs that drive engagement with our target prospects / audiences.
As a plus
- Experience working with other outreach platforms (AlngelList, Crunchbase, etc.);
- Experience with cold emails and calls
- Flex, AIESEC or any other similar experience