Our team is engaged in the creation and development of major international social and entertainment projects. During this time, we have experienced completely different eras of social services and a few years ago we decided to focus our efforts in the field of mobile applications for communication.
Our team is decentralized, which allows us to work effectively from anywhere in the world and we have several headquarters located in the US and Europe.
Now there are more than 50 people in our team and we are always glad to meet with professionals in the field of product construction, product marketing, analytics and developers.
If you want to work in a large international company, create and develop multimillion-dollar entertainment projects, and if you have a lot of ideas and ambitions, then we will be happy to meet you and chat.
Who do we need?
We are currently looking for an ASO specialist whose main goal will be to increase the organic traffic of our flagship products.
- Development and implementation of a Landing Page Optimization (ASO) strategy for all our projects in conjunction with product development teams, User Acquisition (Google Play and App Store)
- Form and iterate hypotheses that contribute to the growth of conversion and product volumes
- Optimize search results and work with keywords in the AppStore and Google Play Store
- Develop and test metadata and creative concepts based on generated hypotheses (description, icon, screenshots, videos) to increase conversion and visibility
- Create content for ASO with the creative team and external partners
- Identify trends and regularly test new strategies in the ASO space
- Set operational tasks for internal production and monitor their implementation
- Preparation and implementation of metadata, creatives, taking into account the regional characteristics of markets in different countries
- Reporting on the effectiveness of various ASO strategies
What you need to have:
- Experience in ASO in the mobile applications industry (if these are applications, it will be a big advantage) from 1.5 years
- Keep up to date with all the latest changes and features of the Apple AppStore and Google Play stores
- In-depth knowledge of all visual aspects of the store page and how to use them to increase conversions
- Experience in working effectively with both organic and UA traffic
- Experience in conducting and analyzing complex A/B tests for ASO using a variety of tools
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to express thoughts clearly and understandably
- Proficiency in English (from Intermediate)
Why are we cool:
- We already attract more than 1 million organic and more than 5 million paid traffic monthly
- Ability to work with both mature and new ios/android projects
- The ability to influence business performance, freedom in decision-making
- Challenging challenges and great opportunities for growth within the company
- Educational seminars and trainings, lectures and attendance at specialized conferences
- Eight-hour work day with a flexible start
- Preferential conditions for VHI
- Candidate Relocation Program
- We really care about each employee and do everything to make you feel as comfortable as possible while solving your professional tasks.