Stepico is a team of enthusiasts who are in love with their work. Each employee of our company is passionate about games, and a friendly atmosphere always reigns in our team. We are constantly growing, following the latest trends in the industry, and creating innovative projects. And our secret is in our careful attitude towards each employee.
Our company values
- Passion for games;
- Creating innovative projects;
- A policy of open communication;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competence development;
- Comfort and well-being of our employees.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing: SEO, PPC, SMM, web analytics, email;
- Experience working in the IT industry;
- Good written and verbal English communication skills — B2 level and higher;
- Soft skills: business awareness, communication, strategically thinking, open mind, team player;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and requirements from several stakeholders;
- Experience in performance marketing campaigns and communication campaigns for external audiences (acquisition);
- High attention to detail and the ability to take total ownership of a process;
- Deep knowledge of marketing metrics, web-analytics: GA, GSC, Ahrefs, GTM;
- Flexibility, creativity, and proactivity.
Would be a plus
- Experience in HR marketing and PR;
- Understanding of project management.
- Keeping apprised of industry news, including when and what the latest algorithm changes are;
- Leadership and communication skills;
- Exceptional project management skills with a keen eye for details;
- Adaptability and creative problem-Solving;
- High-level analytical skills.
- Taking process ownership of all existing marketing internal digital assets;
- Creating, launching, optimization inbound marketing campaigns in the field of SEO, PPC, SMM, and email marketing;
- Developing acquisition strategy & lead generation funnels for clients’ growth;
- Preparing marketing materials with the team: presentations, offers, landing pages, banners, ads, articles, etc;
- Working closely with content, design, and development teams on web assets delivery according to the tasks’ and releases’ callender;
- Online & Offline events management;
- Cooperation with the Sales department for the growth of qualitative customers;
- Propose and keep within a budget;
- KPIs achieving, analyzing & improving the results, and reporting to the Team Lead.
How will you grow professionally with Stepico
- You will work in the game domain, which has shown its stability in recent years and continues to develop;
- You will work in a team of professionals, having a daily opportunity to improve your skills, gain experience and grow in a perspective area;
- You will have the opportunity to participate in building transparent and efficient processes;
- We have minimal bureaucracy, so there is a wide area of influence and implementation of ideas.
What will you get with Stepico
- Competitive salaries are regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- 18 working days of paid time off;
- 5 paid sick leaves (without doctor’s notes);
- Life event support system (extra paid days off and financial compensation);
- Physical activities: basketball, football, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Art classes;
- Compensation for external conferences/ workshops/ events;
- Full employment;
- Fun corporate events.