We are looking for a Motion Designer with the ability to create a broad array of marketing graphics across multiple mobile game titles simultaneously.
It’s a role for someone who has a good understanding of quality creatives in performance marketing context and its focuses and constraints in the mobile gaming sector.
- Need to generate a ton of creative ideas and scenarios for videos and then create something beautiful out of them.
- Edit video footage to create sharp and dynamic pieces of content, whether it is a CG game cinematic or an event held in the studio.
- Work with marketing and the game development team to capture gameplay.
- Support in the creation of 2D/3D static assets for web, in game needs
- Working with sound.
- Try new editing technologies and stay on top of the latest trends.
- 2+ years experience in motion design;
- Experience working in game development industry;
- Desire to focus and develop in the mobile casual gaming market.
Nice to have:
- Experience in-game trailer production and gameplay capturing;
- Experience in UV Mapping and Texturing;
- Knowledge of Unity;
- Create 3D scenes by lighting. You use Unity and Blender or Autodesk;
- Software to bring these to life.
- This is a position in a rapidly growing company with big goals;
- Strong appreciation of your performance;
- Competitive salaries regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- Long-term employment with annual paid vacation (18 working days) and paid sick leaves;
- Physical activities: basketball, yoga, massage;
- English classes;
- Full employment;
- A policy of open communication;
- Benefits package;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Fun corporate events.
We guarantee challenging, rewarding, and interesting work.