Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Confidence in people management;
• Practical knowledge of different software development methodologies and frameworks (AGILE, SCRUM, etc.);
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
• Excellent communication skills and meeting facilitation skills;
• Strong conflict resolution skills;
• Being a self-motivated and proactive person;
• Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English.
Will be a plus:
• Experience and understanding of game development;
• Previous work or background with blockchain technologies;
• Understanding of Art/Animation creation processes;
• PMP or Prince2 Certificate;
• Being a gamer.
• This is a position in a rapidly growing company with big goals;
• Strong appreciation of your performance;
• Competitive salaries regularly reviewed based on professional growth;
• Flexible working hours and remote working;
• Long-term employment with annual paid vacation (18 working days) and paid sick leaves;
• Physical activities: basketball, yoga, massage;
• English classes;
• Full employment;
• A policy of open communication;
• Benefits package;
• Friendly and highly professional teams;
• Fun corporate events.
• Project planning — define, estimate, schedule, and document all the work required to achieve the customer’s goals;
• Project control — manage, monitor, and forecast the project to ensure successful delivery within the given constraints, including project scope, cost, and quality;
• Manage communications with the customer and internal stakeholders, ensure customer’s satisfaction;
• Support the entire software development, drive the team to be result-oriented;
• Drive and support the continuous improvement of the project;
• Risk management;
• Resource management;
• Develop, manage, and keep up to date the project management documentation;
• Tailor traditional and agile tools and methods to suit each unique project.
Feel free to contact us and send your CVs
Please, read attentively — it’s a position “in office”, so if you are not located in Lviv (or you are not ready to relocate), we are sorry, but we would have to reject your candidacy.