• 3+ years of game industry experience, including at least one shipped midcore or casual title.
• Experience with prototyping and MVP flows;
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Good oral communication and ideas presentation (direct contact with the client)
• Exceptional written skills (compiling a detailed and thorough game design documentation)
• Ability to analyze mechanics of game and various feature designs.
• Ability to design game systems and player progressions.
• Good understanding of game balance and statistics.
• Experience with design tools of your choice (Balsamiq, Draw.io, Photoshop, Google docs etc.)
• Strong analytical skill
• A passion for making and playing games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Flexible working hours
• Regular performance reviews
• Comfortable office
• Days off
• Paid sick-leaves
• Fun corporate events
• Work with project leads to define key components for the MVP and future release to market;
• Build from scratch and maintain detailed project documentation.
• Work collaboratively with others, including game designers, developers, artists and programmers, to produce a prototype — a small-scale playable version of the game
• Anticipate and address potential design problems
• Provide visual directions and references for art-production team
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Game Designer to support the production of a new title in development at Stepico Games. The Game Designer will work closely with the project’s key leaders to successfully execute a new game from scratch.
The Designer will help manage the project development from pre-production through to product launch, working with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver on all critical milestones. If you’re an experienced game designer, we want to hear from you!