It’s a great opportunity because you will:
- Work closely together with our backend engineers creating user experiences for our new features
- Implementation of designs from our UI/UX designer
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Have experience with responsive website development including component development, templates, grids
Your technical skills:
- Proven work experience with AngularJS
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Knowledge of basic GIT concepts
- talented colleagues
- the exchange of experience
- paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software
- purchase a laptop or PC
We believe that work can be a pleasure, so we are waiting for someone who shares our views.
Stage 1. Interview with Recruiter.
Stage 2. Technical Interview with client.
Stage 3. Final Interview with client.
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you`ve found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward your CV.