What do we need?
- overall understanding of web and mobile applications architecture
- basic understanding of SDLC
- understanding the responsibility scope of Business Analyst
- spoken English skills — your level should be no lower than Upper Intermediate
- strong communication/interpersonal skills
- self-organization and time management skills
- documentation skills
- analytical capabilities, and structural mindset
- detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- technical background as a Developer / QA Engineer / Technical Writer
- experience with user interface design patterns
- knowledge of any programming language (reading/understanding level)
- experience in interaction with customers and gathering requirements
- prototyping experience (low fidelity, experience in wireframing or sketching)
- talented colleagues
- the exchange of experience
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software
- purchase a laptop or PC
- Full-time internship takes 3 months with 1000 UAH per month payment (It’s studying guided by our mentor due to the program we composed)
- After internship begins the 3 — month trainee period with $350 per month salary. (On this stage you will have an opportunity to see real projects and try doing some practical tasks to get ready for independent work)
- After internship and trainee period the employee will receive $550 per month salary with a review twice a year.
We believe that work can be a pleasure, so we are waiting for someone who shares our views.
Stage 1. Interview with a Recruiter.
Stage 2. Interview with our BA Lead.
Stage 3. Interview with CTO and HR.
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward to your CV.