What do we need?
- supporting customer in making the right decision while creating coherent requirements
- gathering, summarizing and processing information from the customer
- making research and analysis of obtained information
- presenting goals and core functionality of the project to the development team
- spoken English skills — your level should be no lower than Upper-Intermediate
- 3+ year of experience creating the technical documentation
- understanding of web and mobile applications architecture and development flow
- prototyping experience (low fidelity, experience in wireframing or sketching)
- analytical capabilities, abstract thinking, and structural mindset
- experience in drawing UML, Flow diagrams
What should you do?
- interaction with customers and clarifying details to specify the scope of requirements
- writing the functional requirements, technical specification and user stories/use cases
- creating wireframes/sketches/diagrams/flow-charts when it’s necessary
- technical background as a Developer/QA Engineer
- experience with user interface design patterns
- knowledge of any programming language (reading/understanding level)
- talented colleagues
- the exchange of experience
- periodic review of the salary every six months
- paid events attendance
- purchase the necessary software
- purchase a laptop or PC
We believe that work can be a pleasure, so we are waiting for someone who shares our views.
Stage 1. Interview with Recruiter
Stage 2. Interview with the head of BA Department.
Stage 3. English review (15 min)
Stage 3. Interview with CEO and PM.
And then we make a decision within 5 days (approximately).
If you`ve found yourself in these lines — we are looking forward your CV.