Are you fascinated by the world of startups and disruptive innovation?
Join StartUs Insights, an international innovation intelligence company on a mission to map the world’s information on innovation, emerging companies and technologies.
Global leaders such as Samsung, Siemens Gamesa, Nestlé and Altair, among others, work with us to gain actionable innovation intelligence. Diversity is in our DNA.
We welcome applicants from different backgrounds: science, technology, engineering, mathematics, analytics, economics, etc.. Experience or educational background in the following industries will also be accepted: logistics, machinery, engineering (civil, construction, mechanical, electronics), energy or other industries of our focus (read more here). Apply now!
- You have strong educational background and initial work experience in: science, technology, engineering (civil, construction, mechanical, electronics), mathematics, analytics or economics
- You are extremely curious about emerging technologies, startups and the digitalization of our society
- You are advanced in English
- You have strong project management and problem-solving skills
- You are at least upper intermediate in Excel. Experience with other data analytics tools is beneficial
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Execute analytics and research projects that identify emerging technologies, startups and trends
- Work with our AI-driven tool to recognize innovative solutions and technology trends
- Consolidate your research and analysis to create high-quality reports for our clients (Innovation Management, C-level executives, R&D leaders)
- Manage content strategies and analysts researching for our Research Blog: www.startus-insights.com/innovators-guide/
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
- Go through a hands-on on-job training during the first two months of working with us. The training is conducted by Senior Analysts and Researchers as well as C-level executives
- Work in a company where your input influences further product development
- Have constant communication and mentorship from Senior Analysts from our Vienna Headquarters as well as other locations all over the world
- Get a clear view of your KPIs and progression possibilities from day one
- Enjoy remote work and don’t waste your valuable time commuting
- Package includes 25 paid work-free days per year, public holidays and trips to headquarters in Vienna