We are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager to join our creative team of professionals.
Challenging projects, cool environment, modern technologies in use.
• Experience in IT Project Management at similar position — at least 4 years
• Hands-on experience in different outsourcing business models: Fix bids, T&M, etc.
• Experience in running projects of 10+ people and multiple stakeholders
• Experience in working with distributed teams
• Good project management experience: planning, scheduling, budgeting, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management
• Experience in gathering requirements
• Advanced English Level is a must (C1-C2)
• Strong organizational, negotiation, conflict resolution capabilities
• Advanced understanding of corporate environment and objectives, ability to propose solutions for their achievement
• Project requirements elicitation
• Maintain and create documentation for the project
• Budget management
• Control project work planning (sprint/milestone), prioritization of the tasks
• Control/Ownership of deadlines
• The collaborative process with the technical team to find the best/reusable solution for every task
• Tight communication with developers and task distribution (assignment) collaborative process with Tech Lead
• Communication with the company and client team, control of processes and its improvement (development, design, QA, and working with requirements)
As a plus:
• Technical background (from software development/automated testing a or similar)
• Product owner experience
• Experience in Prototyping mock-ups
• Knowledge of iOS Human Interface Guidelines and/or Google Material design
• Experience with ERPs, Social Applications
• Working Experience with Clients from the USA/Canada
• Full — time job, 8hrs working day, remote, flexible schedule
• $100/month allowance (home office, education, sport, etc.)
• A Gig in the fast-growing product environment with young and strong professionals
• Projects with tens of thousands of users and intense load, big data included
• Bleeding edge technologies (Graph Databases & Deep Data Analysis, AI, Blockchain)
• Possibility to make an impact
• Friendly and approachable Management
• Community atmosphere
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Paid vacations (23d annual paid leave)
• Regular performance and salary review
• Growth opportunities
Our team values:
Engineers in the heart. StartupCraft is long been proud to create a paradise for software engineers as they are our main success drivers. We unite people with the same values and vision for the future. We are true believers that technology is what shapes our lives and future and we never sacrifice the quality no matter the odds.
Freedom as a foundation for creativity and growth. StartupCraft was founded as a fully remote company in order to remove physical limits of work presence and allow every team member to work wherever they are. We believe that creativity unfolds with the ability to travel: meet new places, people and get inspiration from the surrounded world.
Every member is a powerhouse. Every StartupCrafter has a full sense of responsibility for his/her work and puts him/herself in the position of a business owner, making decisions independently but in tight communication with a team.
Technical excellence. StartupCraft is at the forefront of modern technology and will always remain there. We tamed an opportunity to work only with the top-notch technology existing on the market. No excuses or alternatives, we create a trend — not just following it.
Never stop improving. We constantly work towards implementing our own solutions which are repeated from project to project which in turn can be re-used significantly. It helps us concentrate work efforts on unique, undiscovered problems and make every day different.
If you consider yourself a perfect fit for this position, please send your CV in English with your salary requirements.