Prado is revolutionizing meal delivery services with a specialized subscription management platform that stands alone in the food service industry. As a full-stack software engineer with us, you’ll innovate on a platform that delivers a cohesive experience, streamlining operations for merchants and delighting customers with a seamless ordering system. Our platform, crafted by industry insiders, is designed to propel merchants forward with a well designed and responsive storefront, Point of Sale, customer management tools, inbuilt loyalty and marketing tools, many partner integrations including DoorDash and UberEats, a huge amount of configurability and much more.
We empower merchants to establish a dynamic presence, whether virtual or physical, with a suite of tools that support both local and national fulfillment, automate kitchen operations, and transform one-time patrons into loyal customers. Your expertise will contribute to a team that’s not just building a product but also nurturing a community where technology meets the art of food service. At Prado, you’re not just coding; you’re reshaping an industry.
- Backend: C# / .NET Core / .NET Standard, .NET Entity Framework
- Testing: xUnit, Selenium Webdriver
- TechOps: Azure SQL, Blob Storage, Redis, Azure Web Apps / Web Jobs, Azure DevOps, GitHub
CTO, 2 senior developers, 2 junior QAs, UX\UI designer + 2 contractors
Qualifications and skills
- Have 5+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer
- Have a thorough and thoughtful approach to developing, testing, and refactoring a highly complex and configurable codebase
- You own problems end-to-end and are willing to pick up whatever knowledge you’re missing to get the job done
- Have effective and efficient communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have the ability to move fast in an environment where things are sometimes loosely defined and may have competing priorities or deadlines
- Have experience with scalable, performant design and architecture
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies
- Create responsive, highly polished, consumer-focused web-based UX experiences in Ionic or React Native
- Design, develop, and maintain both new and existing server-side functionality in C# with ASP.NET Core, Web API, and Entity Framework Core.
- Translate detailed Figma designs into pixel-perfect, functioning UX experiences.
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit, integration, and functional UX tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Participate in a rotating on call schedule to help ensure our platform is as reliable as possible for our customers
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with the potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance