RapidSilicon is a Silicon Valley startup, a leader in providing domain-specific FPGAs for diverse target applications and power, performance, and area (PPA). The company utilizes a combination of open-source methodology and proprietary AI technology to enable a fast and seamless design-to-silicon experience. RapidSilicon provides a wide variety of applications in Telecom, Industrial, Automotive, and Data Processing domains.
C++, Qt, TCL.
The app is being created from scratch, 100 lines of code for a current moment.
Small team of 2 developers for now.
Qualifications and skills
- Qt development experience (Qt MOC) equipped with Qt development licenses (1 per developer)
- C++ advanced skills (Design Patterns)
- Tcl (Nice to have prior knowledge, but not must have)
- C++ object persistency (CapnProto, Protobuffer, Memmap...)
- github, cmake
- Developing new features
- Bug fixing
- Taking part in sync ups and project planning
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance