Phamily provides healthcare systems and physicians with an AI-powered virtual care platform that enables them to efficiently and easily manage the chronic conditions and general healthcare needs of their patients between office visits, while also increasing their own reimbursement and financial sustainability in the process.
Phamily’s solution enables independent doctors, group practices, hospitals and ACOs to improve the quality of care for their patients with chronic diseases. Healthcare providers use Phamily to improve the quality of care and increase patient engagement while driving significant reimbursement and profits. For health systems and ACOs in a Medicare Shared Savings Program, Phamily enables proactive care management at scale to help drive attribution and ultimately decrease total medical expense.
By combining artificial intelligence and simple messaging, Phamily makes 2-way patient communication scalable while also automatically documenting the interactions. This allows a single care manager to support 500 patients between visits, instead of the national average of 50. Phamily also enables more frequent patient engagement (2-3x per month) vs. the traditional once per month care management phone call.
40 employees, 7 tech people (1 engineer in India + 0.5 QA, all the rest are in the US, primarily East Coast but front-end lead is from West Coast).
Qualifications and skills
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Comfortable shipping production code
- Passionate about building products that make a difference
- Perfects every detail, but limits the number of details
Nice to have
- Experience working in a startup, took part in the startup growth and challenges
- Interest in healthcare, messaging, or data-centric products
- Understanding of data science, machine learning, AI & NLP
- Healthcare or SaaS experience
- Experience with Python, Elixir, Node, Vue, React is a major bonus
- Working on the platform and AI, supporting some of the features on the back-end side there
- EHR (Electronic Health Record) integration
- Implementation of security and access controls
- Ensuring scalability of the platform
- Building out big feature sets, data migrations
- Getting the product to enterprise-level security/quality/reliability/performance
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance