One Market Inc is passionate about empowering local businesses (local restaurants, boba shops, barbers shops etc). Their mission is to empower the local business with affordable, accessible and scalable technology and products, so they can focus on what they do the best, to make our living and community more vivid, diversified, and keep getting better.
One Market is a platform for managing small and medium local businesses and local consumers. It includes a customer-side and merchant-side suite of features and separate portals. It includes PoS (point of sale) software.
- Customer-side allows a customer to get to know new products from known or new merchants (restaurants, etc.), use kiosks in stores (i.e. like the one in McDonald’s that allows you to order without approaching the pay desk and talking to the cashier)
- The merchant-side portal allows SMBs to get customer/purchase analytics, set up marketing campaigns based on the info they receive, set up “order ahead” functionality, and collect & analyze relevant customer data
As far as a lot of businesses had to go online because of the COVID, this platform has been created to connect local businesses and their customers and cooperate directly.
30 people in total. 15 tech people (5 native, 10 full-stack) in Ukraine, Pakistan, China.
Swift+Kotlin, PERN (Postgres, Express, React, Node).
Live product (MVP stage), launched last June.
Qualifications and skills
- 4+ years of industry experience who have architectured complex systems and products that are consumer facing and have successfully adoption in their domain
- Have tech lead experiences in the past and had mentored others (management experiences not required) (for a lead position)
- Have experience connecting with customers or willing to talk to customers
- Independent thinkers who challenges assumptions and speaks up their thoughts and build upon other’s ideas
- Worked extensively with the Node.js + Express + Postgres stack
- Developing new features
- Direct communication with product and design teams
- Take part in architectural decisions
- Building a product from the ground up
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance