Zumper is the third-largest, fastest-growing rental platform in North America—supporting over 90 million people a year and helping one in three Americans find their next place. Zumper is used by millions of renters to find houses, rooms, condos, or apartments for rent. They have marketing solutions for landlords, agents, and multifamily professionals. Zumper is on a mission to make renting a seamless and stress-free experience for everyone. One landlord, listing, and renter at a time.
Python, FastAPi, Django RPC layer, Alchemy, Nomadm Postgres.
This is a new position, generally teams on the project are splitted into feature teams: 3-8 engineers, product manager, designer, QAs.
Live. Currently the entire UI id being rebuilt with a lot of new features.
Qualifications and skills
- Knowledge of back end best practices
- 4+ years of Python/Django work experience
- Any SQL or NoSQL database
- REST APIs knowledge
- AWS practical knowledge
- Command-line and Shell scripting (Bashm Zsh)
- Observability tools (Sentry, grafana, SumoLogic)
- Architect, implement and review new solutions to solve business problems and improve performance and reliability of the marketplace
- Creating modern APIs and systems
- Planning and executing on OKR oriented sprints
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance