Vacation rental software. This is a technical assistance for anyone willing to rent space, it provides several kinds of services: web site builder, domain name, provides different channels for booking (API integration), billing system, messaging etc. It works through different subscription plans and is very flexible in terms of pricing.
.NET Core, React, Google Clouds, microservices.
Experienced team of engineers, who work in different Scrum teams divided by features direction.
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Software Automation QA Tester
- Experience in automating tests for Web and APIs
- Experience with Postman
- Experience with debugging through browser development tools
- Problem-solving and result-driven
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have
- ISTQB certification
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance