B-Stock is the world’s largest B2B recommerce marketplace for excess [or surplus] merchandise. Businesses of all sizes leverage the B-Stock platform to sell and buy customer returns, overstock and other excess merchandise — ranging from top brands and retailers who want best-in-class inventory management to entrepreneurs looking to source valuable merchandise for their resale businesses. Tens of thousands of small business owners all over the globe use B-Stock to launch and power their resale business. We take pride in empowering these innovators and entrepreneurs of commerce.
NodeJS (Express/Koa/Nest), Google Clouds, Rabbit MQ, MongoDB, MySQL.
New position, current team — 12 people on our side, 30 team mates around the US.
Live, on the market for over 10 years. Currently it’s the new enterprise system, being build on modern technologies.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer-related field or equivalent experience
- Proven Linux server experience including writing shell scripts, using the command line
- networking & security Experience with Bash scripting and knowledge of Python or Ruby, or tools built on them like Ansible or Chef
- GCP experience
- Experience with RHEL-based or Debian-based OS management and best practices;
- Experience with at least one cloud platform
- Familiarity with Github or other git-based SCM
- Understand Internet fundamentals (TCP/IP stack, DNS, Email, Web)
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix/Linux (RHCE/UCSE) a plus
Nice to have
- Cloud Certification and any other DevOps Certification
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance