In a world where existing healthcare institutions are failing to meet patient needs because of severely misaligned incentives, we are realigning incentives to create win-win for those who are inventing solutions to disease and those who need those solutions. At RxDefine, we work with top pharma and med device companies to digitize and automate the commercialization process for consumer engagement and provider education. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including RRE Ventures, Bling Capital, Founders Fund, Greycroft and more. Our founding team has designed and built companies on the consumer front acquired by Google, as well as enterprise tech companies valued in the hundreds of millions of dollars with software solutions mass deployed across Fortune 500 aerospace, CPG, automotive, industrial, healthcare, and energy companies.
You will be given a high degree of freedom and trust, and in exchange we expect a high degree of responsibility.
Python 3, Django 3, RabbitMQ, Redis, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud.
Team of back-end and front-end developers, QAs, PM, DevOps, CTO.
Qualifications and skills
- You have worked as Senior QA Engineer (or similar role) at a fast-growing data-driven software company for at least 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of new technology trends and their applications for new products in the marketplace
- Excellent knowledge of QA and software engineering discipline, including hands-on knowledge of testing techniques, automation options, risk management, and basic system engineering
- Familiarity and knowledge about CI/CD/CT tools like Gitlab
- Working knowledge of SCM (Git/SVN)
- Experience with open-source automation libraries like Cypress, Selenium, Appium, locust.io, JMeter etc
- You have an analytical and data-driven mindset; a love for digging into data/product to understand the overall picture, and define & measure the appropriate level of test coverage (manual/automation)
- Bonus: Experience testing data pipelines
- Define the QA strategy, approach, and execution
- Build Test automation (UI, API)
- Provide technical expertise within manual testing, test automation, and quality assurance
- Take responsibility for upfront manual QA and test automation projects
- Focus on continuous QA improvements, including usage of appropriate testing tools, manual testing techniques, and test automation
- Build, document, maintain and enforce our quality standards
- Monitor all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, and root cause analysis. Identify areas of improvement and implement steps required to improve the processes
- Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders
- Work with other Engineers to participate in early software design discussions
- Mentor, grow and lead a small team of QA engineers
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance