Vacation rental software. This is a technical assistance for anyone willing to rent space, it provides several kinds of services: web site builder, domain name, provides different channels for booking (API integration), billing system, messaging etc. It works through different subscription plans and is very flexible in terms of pricing.
Experienced team of engineers, who work in different Scrum teams divided by features direction.
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience with C#;
- .NET Core knowledge or experience;
- HTTP, REST and .NET Web API / MVC;
- Good grip on SOLID principles;
- SQL and Entity Framework.
Optional, but desired:
- Unit testing experience;
- Experience working in a microservices environment.
You will be a good fit if you are:
- A highly motivated developer who wants to work in a fast-paced .NET startup;
- A professional willing to be challenged and strive for better problem solutions;
- Committed and willing to participate in project’s growth and success!
- You will be working on the subscription and payment module alongside your squad, in solving complex and challenging tasks;
- You will also collaborate with the migration to a new microservices architecture using .NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, and more.
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance