Picomto is a French company that specialises in creating digital work instructions for wearables & smartphones to be used in industry 4.0. The product follows a SaaS business model. These instructions and/or manuals for operation of various production facilities and machines are projected on wearable headsets to the field workers. There are many other use cases for this, like the “Remote Expert” feature which allows to remotely connect to the technician or other expert who would guide the field employee on some maintenance or other procedures.
Team of 20 people together, 15 software developers (France).
On the market since 2013.
Qualifications and skills
- 1-2 years of experience in software engineering (Angular);
- Ability to work productively with medium and large teams;
- BSc/MSc in Computer science (nice to have);
- Good communication skills, English at least of intermediate level.
- Use appropriate technologies to build scalable software;
- Build and extend new features.
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance