Social network platform focused on travel and recreation. All-in-one app to find the best places, plan further trips, and save memories. See what restaurants, hotels, and parks your friends enjoyed the most and build your vacation based on their recommendations.
Node.js, React.js, AWS, Flutter.
On our side: team lead, PM, 1 back-end, 1 front-end, 1 Flutter, + QA. On the client’s side: product managers, designers.
Beta version launch in October.
Qualifications and skills
- 4+ years of experience working as a software developer in a fast-paced, technical, problem-solving environment
- Experience developing web UIs with React, Redux, Webpack, and CSS Preprocessors
- Proven track record of engineering excellence including continuous delivery of high quality, scaled software
- Full-stack development experience is a plus
- Build highly interactive, responsive design experiences
- Work closely with our design and product teams to realize and build out the company vision
- Collaborate with other engineers to implement dynamic user interfaces using modern frontend frameworks
- Create a reusable library of UI patterns out of React components
- Optimize client-side code for durability, speed, and scalability
- Optimize delivery of assets and code to the browser
- Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley and EU
- Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
- Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups
- Contribute to well-funded products with potential to impact millions
- Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil)
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
- Only the latest, modern technologies with no legacy code and management bureaucracy
- Above average salary, benefits & medical insurance