Project: In a world where existing healthcare institutions are failing to meet patient needs because of severely misaligned incentives, we are realigning incentives to create win-win for those who are inventing solutions to disease and those who need those solutions. At RxDefine, we work with top pharma and med device companies to digitize and automate the commercialization process for consumer engagement and provider education. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including RRE Ventures, Bling Capital, Founders Fund, Greycroft and more.
Our founding team has designed and built companies on the consumer front acquired by Google, as well as enterprise tech companies valued in the hundreds of millions of dollars with software solutions mass deployed across Fortune 500 aerospace, CPG, automotive, industrial, healthcare, and energy companies.
You will be given a high degree of freedom and trust, and in exchange we expect a high degree of responsibility.
Stack: Python 3, Django 3, RabbitMQ, Redis, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent work experience;
- 2+ years experience in mobile and web testing at another software company;
- Hands-on experience with Atlassian (Jira / Confluence) and TestRail;
- Passion for product quality and a positive user experience;
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, best practices, and software development life cycle;
- Ability to learn quickly and manage priorities in a fast-paced development environment;
- Experience in project management (plus);
- Highly driven and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities;
- Experience and passion in leading high impact projects and initiatives;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Use a variety of quality assurance techniques to find, isolate, troubleshoot and report bugs;
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Test and verify our web and mobile applications for UI/UX, Backend Web APIs, and Data Pipelines;
- Work to establish and improve processes and performance measurement;
- Champion quality and excellence throughout the organization;
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities;
- Maintain and apply a strong understanding of business practices to effectively fulfill responsibilities while working on multiple high-priority tasks;
- Design, develop and implement scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development, using a strong understanding of security-based design patterns;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Participate in scrum agile development process.
You will get:
- Competitive financial reward and other social benefits;
- Possibility to work with minor supervision and low-bureaucracy;
- Flexible schedule and friendly working atmosphere;
- Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture.