* BS or MS in CS or experience in a related field
* 4+ years of experience in software development using the following technologies:
* Experience with data modeling and following technologies: MongoDB and PostgreSQL
* Experience working with Unix, Linux or similar OS
* Experience with CD/CI pipelines
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Knowledge of git
* Work with top entrepreneurs and startups from Silicon Valley
* Become an integral part of the core team — be more than someone who just writes code
* Potential to receive equity in high-growth startups from California
* Contribute to well-funded products with the potential to impact millions
* Beautiful offices in the best locations with high-end amenities (Ternopil, Lviv)
* Tight-knit team with an inclusive and transparent culture
* Only the latest, modern technologies
* Above average salary & benefits
* Work with the design, development, and maintenance of quality, scalable and stable backend services.
* Design, implementation, and maintenance of CD/CI pipelines.
* Partner closely with ML team on integration of ML solutions into Nanos product.
* Responsible for refactoring existing code and technical debt such that it meets quality code standards.
* Participate in technical discussions and mentoring other team members.
* Conduct technical interviews based on the need
On behalf of Nanos.ai, StartupSoft is looking for Back-End [Node.js] Engineer to join the team in Lviv on a full-time basis.
Nanos is powered by AI and helps to automate the work of PPC (pay per click) marketing experts. Instead of marketers to optimize ads, it all would be done through algorithms and artificial intelligence. They are based in Zurich, Switzerland.