We are looking for you!
The Star IT Support Team is looking for a team player who is willing to work, learn and grow their career with us. The position provides an opportunity to gain practical experience in end-user support, using customer-oriented approaches, as well as developing system administration skills and growing as an IT professional. We are looking for a highly motivated team member who will quickly learn to perform basic responsibilities at a good level, moving on to develop system administration skills.
Skills and experience you can bring to this role!
Qualifications & experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Customer-focused with good communication skills and loves helping people solving problems;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Experience with maintenance and troubleshooting of laptops and other hardware;
- Windows, Linux, and optionally Mac OS system administration experience;
- Knowledge of networking;
- Has an interest in the latest news in the world of hardware, software and information security;
- Opportunity to work and develop skills in information security, on-premise and cloud systems administration;
- in a software development company or as an IT consultant.
What impact you’ll make
- User support: resolving incoming requests in a friendly and customer-focused way;
- Support on-premise and cloud IT infrastructure;
- Manage day-to-day operations of the internal corporate systems, including users, group management, customization and automation setup;
- Purchase and setup of new equipment, update the inventory database;
- Building and improving system administration skills on Linux servers, networking equipment and cloud infrastructure;
- Work on improvement of Information Security.
What you’ll get
Regardless of your position or role, we have in place a wide array of benefits including flexible working (hybrid/remote models) and generous time off policies to make it easier for all people to thrive and succeed at Star. On top of that, we offer an extensive rewarding and compensation package, intellectually and creatively stimulating space, health insurance and some more.
Your holistic wellbeing is central at Star. You’ll join a warm and vibrant multinational environment filled with impactful projects, career development opportunities, mentorship and training programs, fun sports activities, and workshops.