We are looking for you!
We are looking for a talented Senior iOS Engineer to join the team.
Our client is introducing the ultimate all-in-one home gym solution designed to meet the fitness needs of its clients during their training sessions. The smart home gym offers a personalized and optimized workout experience, making it the perfect choice for individuals seeking tailored fitness routines.
Skills and experience you can bring to this role!
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as an iOS engineer;
- Strong programming knowledge of Swift/Objective-C;
- Experience in Cocoa Touch, CoreData, Multitasking and Networking;
- Solid knowledge of development tools, environments and utilities;
- Proficient knowledge of MVVM-C design pattern;
- Solid understanding of algorithms, complexity and optimization;
- Proactive, focused and goal-oriented;
- Ability to work in globally distributed team and English-speaking environment;
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies;
- Good written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of mobile application architecture, design patterns and refactoring;
- Knowledge of cryptography concepts (certificates, encryption, etc.) and security libraries/frameworks (CommonCrypto, OpenSSL);
- Result orientation;
- Team work, proactivity;
- Experience with direct communication with customers;
- Experience with working with Agile/Scrum teams and with projects.
What impact you’ll make
- Take part in requirements analysis, architecture design and technical research;
- Design, build and maintain code that is efficient, reusable and reliable;
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives;
- Perform code reviews.
What you’ll get
Regardless of your position or role, we have in place a wide array of benefits, including flexible working (hybrid/remote models) and generous time off policies (unlimited vacations, sick and parental leaves) to make it easier for all people to thrive and succeed at Star. On top of that, we offer an extensive reward and compensation package, intellectually and creatively stimulating space, health insurance and unique travel opportunities.
Your holistic well-being is central at Star. You’ll join a warm and vibrant multinational environment filled with impactful projects, career development opportunities, mentorship and training programs, fun sports activities, workshops, networking and outdoor meet-ups.