Due to the team extension and product growth, we are looking for a 1st Line Support IT System Administrator.
Hi! We are 🔥Squro🔥, an international fin-tech product company. Deeply understanding our client’s needs, we create a convenient and transparent fin-tech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services.
Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive future-defining innovations of the fin-tech industry that remain our basis for success. The company has a European financial license and works with global partners.
- experience in system administration from 2 years;
- knowledge of the Windows OS line and Microsoft server products;
- strong knowledge of Linux and macOS;
- experience in maintenance of computer hardware desktops and laptops.;
- experience in implementing and administering MDM;
- knowledge of networks based on the TCP / IP protocol stack, routing principles, vpn;
- experience in administering and configuring network equipment, LAN maintenance;
- knowledge of IT security principles;
- experience in organizing video surveillance, ACS.
- setup, support, development of server and network infrastructure of the company;
- selection, purchase, assembly, inventory and provision of high-quality work of computer equipment in offices and for remote work;
- making proposals to improve the safety of projects;
- software setup, updates on employees’ computers (Windows, Linux, Mac OS), purchase of licenses;
- organization and configuration support for the office network, WiFi, Internet in the office, VPN, network equipment;
- office access control system administration;
- setting up, support, monitoring of office video surveillance;
- installing and controlling the use of software on mobile devices (laptops, etc.);
- administration of server systems necessary for the operation of offices (thin clients, accounting software, VPN);
- development and control of policies for the safe use and storage of data, anti-virus policies and other security policies;
- monitoring the status, updates and security of computers and software.
- professional and personal growth;
- challenging, fast-moving, and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our product;
- ability to be close to the business and take part in making fast decisions;
- partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- corporate library;
- regular team retrospectives;
- full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- flexible schedule;
- paid vacations, sick leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- corporate equipment;
- partial compensation of gym expenses.