Hi! We are 🔥Squro🔥, an international fin-tech product company. Deeply understanding our client’s needs, we create a convenient and transparent fin-tech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services.
Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive future-defining innovations of the fin-tech industry that remain our basis for success. The company has a European financial license and works with global partners.
Since 2006, the company has earned the trust of customers from Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. Today more than 500 thousand people in more than 185 countries develop their investment potential with solutions from Squro.
Squro welcomes talented professionals to join our Marketing team as Social Media Marketing Manager remotely in Europe.
The SMM Manager will be required to implement and run social media strategy, drive engagement and develop activities in order to increase the audience in social networks.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Determine the strategy of presence in social networks, the main goals and key vectors of development for the long and medium term;
- Develop activities to increase the audience and engagement rates in social networks;
- Preparing content for social networks (Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok Telegram, Facebook). Keeping statistics;
- Daily posting on a daily basis;
- Build effective communication with the team and other departments, set tasks for designers and copywriters to produce the necessary graphic and video content in various formats (stories, posts, motion, creatives, etc.);
- Search and test content and audience development channels: develop and implement new formats, mechanics, processes;
- Developing promotion strategy in social networks;
- Building an active product community and working with current audience.
- Experience as SMM Manager from 2+ years;
- Experience in preparing and implementing an SMM plan with a specific TOV for each social network;
- Experience in content creation and design. Tasks include writing posts, developing and maintaining contests, and ambassadorship programs;
- Skills and experience with Twitter and Telegram;
- Community management skills: group administration, attracting community members;
- Well acquainted with social media analytics and monitoring systems;
- English — upper-intermediate level;
- Proven results.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in the FinTech area;
- Experience with Asian markets.
- Competitive salary in USD based on your qualifications;
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- 20 days of paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Remote mode of work and flexible working schedule;
- Corporate Macbook;
- Сhallenging and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our product;
- Professional and personal growth;
- Paid English courses and compensation of gym expenses (partial).
If you are motivated to work in a dynamic team, passionate about the marketing, we’re waiting for your CV and portfolio to schedule an online meeting with you.
You can follow us on social pages: