Due to the team extension and product growth, we are looking for a Payment Product Manager.
Hi! We are 🔥Squro🔥, an international fin-tech product company. Deeply understanding our client’s needs, we create a convenient and transparent fin-tech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services.
Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive future-defining innovations of the fin-tech industry that remain our basis for success. The company has a European financial license and works with global partners.
- analyze competitors and deliver insights to increase LTV;
- identify underperforming segments through payment statistics and deliver insights to increase LTV;
- identify opportunities and potential for growing and improving the payment funnel;
- lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects to achieve short and long-term goals;
- work closely with the analytics team in developing the system of payment reporting;
- formulate hypotheses and execute oversight of A/B testing (UI test, price elasticity tests etc.);
- promotions of the new payment methods and payment mechanics;
- integration of the new PSP. Develop relationships with PSPs, gateways, banks and other partners within the payment
- NPS and CSAT Feedback Processing (payment flow);
- optimize conversion within (by new counterparties), work with the channel table (Client/Company side);
- optimize conversion by the enhancing UI/UX in PSPs.
- you have 3+ years of experience working in product teams with a strong track record of delivering high-quality software. Your experience in product development has been provided to customers worldwide;
- you have worked in companies that have both a self serve and sales motion, and have experience thinking about different customer journeys through both channels;
- you’re deeply passionate about business growth, and love getting into details and mechanics of how businesses grow;
- you know the key performance indicators of the product and set up a constant tracking of the corresponding product indicators;
- you have good understanding of UI/UX principles and have experience with prototyping tools (Axure, Figma, Balsamiq, or equivalent);
- you’re passionate about the latest ideas, patterns, and trends when it comes to new ways to grow an online business. You love to consume, digest, and share the latest with your colleagues, adding your own comments and insights on top;
- you’re an excellent leader, very confident, and competent at leading people and teams, in groups and individually. You’ve excellent communication skills in any medium, at least an Upper-intermediate level of English;
- you’re not just very comfortable working in an ambiguous ever-changing environment, but you thrive in it;
- you have a growth mindset. Willingness to own problems. A passion for building products. A desire to make things better. A sense of optimism.
- professional and personal growth;
- challenging, fast-moving, and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our product;
- ability to be close to the business and take part in making fast decisions;
- partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- corporate library;
- regular team retrospectives;
- full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- flexible schedule;
- paid vacations, sick leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- corporate equipment;
- partial compensation of gym expenses.