Hi! We are 🔥Squro🔥, an international fin-tech product company. Deeply understanding our client’s needs, we create a convenient and transparent fin-tech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services.
Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive future-defining innovations of the fin-tech industry that remain our basis for success. The company has a European financial license and works with global partners.
Since 2006, the company has earned the trust of customers from Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. Today more than 500 thousand people in more than 185 countries develop their investment potential with solutions from Squro.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major month-end, quarter-end, and year-end reports of non-resident companies are completed accurately and on time;
- Assisting staff with the posting of transactions if needed;
- Interaction and communication with the legal department;
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with IFRS and current financial legislation;
- Hiring, training, and motivating accounting staff members while supervising and delegating department tasks;
- Communicate with banks, payment service providers, and vendors regarding the payments;
- Take full ownership of the Accounting Department and its future development;
- Provide suggestions in terms of expenses optimization and cashflow management;
- Manage relationships with external audit professionals and accounting partners;
- Support audit process for a group of companies;
- Maintain an optimal tax structure for the company and individual projects. Adapt the structure to the changing needs of international legislation;
- Advise CEO on the financial implications of business and capital structure, support strategic decisions;
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
- Proven 5+ years of experience as Head of Accounting/Chief Accountant;
- Practical experience with IFRS and Financial Reporting;
- Successful completion of the audit of non-resident companies;
- Good knowledge of International Accounting Standards;
- Experience of maintaining the accounting of non-resident companies;
- Experience with Cyprus tax and accounting system will be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of the VAT/Income Tax/Social Insurance laws of Cyprus;
- Knowledge of EU financial regulations and frameworks;
- People management and Leadership skills;
- Fluent in the English language both in speaking and writing.
- Professional and personal growth;
- Сhallenging, fast-moving, and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our product;
- Ability to be close to the business and take part in making fast decisions;
- Partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- Corporate library;
- Regular team retrospectives;
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid vacations, sick leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- Corporate equipment;
- Partial compensation of gym expenses.