Squro is an international fin-tech product company. Deeply understanding our clients’ needs, we create a convenient and transparent fin-tech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services.
Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive future-defining innovations of the fin-tech industry that remain our basis for success. The company has a European financial license and works with global partners.
Since 2006, the company has earned the trust of customers from Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. Today more than 500 thousand people in more than 185 countries develop their investment potential with solutions from Squro.
1. Knowledge of HTML, CSS and experience in
2. Experience in working with CMS (Wordpress etc.)
3. A keen eye for detail;
4. Ability to work independently and suggest new
solutions to current processes;
5. Strong communication, research, and typing
6. English level: Upper-Intermediate, Fluent.
1. Content publishing on the web-site.
2. Content updating due to content style guide.
3. Managing translation of the content.
4. Manage freelance writers, translators and others
5. Participate in analysis of content performance and help to develop
plans to improve engagement and effectiveness.
6. Collaborate with Product and Marketing departments to distribute
content that’s valuable to our audiences.
Why you should join us:
Professional and personal growth:
— Сhallenging, fast moving, and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our own product;
— Ability to be close to the business and take a part in making fast decisions;
— Sponsored participation in professional conferences;
— Partial compensation of language courses expenses;
— Corporate library;
— Regular team retrospectives.
— Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
— Flexible schedule;
— Competitive compensation;
— Paid vacations, sick-leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
— Corporate equipment;
— Partial compensation of gym expenses;
— Free snacks, fruits and drinks;
— Regular corporate events;
— Relocation expenses coverage for nonresident employees.