* Experience moderating online content according to a set of defined standards preferred
* Familiarity with social media or news platforms and any high-volume commenting platforms
* Fluent English, excellent communication skills
* Resilient, resourceful, and adaptive
* Conscientious, demonstrating high attention to detail
We are looking for a detail-oriented, tech-savvy self-starter to join our growing team as a community moderator.
* Moderate user comments in real time, ensuring they meet defined safety standards
* Quickly address, escalate, and resolve any compliance issues as they arise
* Provide feedback to improve tools, policies, procedures, and overall community management
* Solve support requests, questions, and user complaints
Please note, we run a 24/7 operation and team members must have schedule flexibility to take on weekend shifts.
Squawk-IT operates in the field of social commentary, including an online commenting and discussion platform that allows users to promote their content and earn financial rewards.
More than 100,000 active users
2 weeks vacation, sick days, bonus days
Learning, conferences reimbursement