• 2+ years of relevant software development experience;
• Python 2.7, 3.6;
• Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL and Redis;
• Familiarity or desire to work with AWS or Azure;
• Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• At least intermediate English level (both written and spoken).
• Java or .Net
• AMQP: Celery, RabbitMQ
• CI: Jenkins, Drone
• Knowledge of Django/Flask frameworks
• Experience with Vagrant, Ansible, Docker
Competitive salary level
Long term career opportunity in the US based, product tech company
Professional training and development opportunities
28 vacation days
Free meal & lunches in the office
Good working conditions in the comfortable office
Proficient and fun-to-work environment
Team building events
• Design server-side code for web-based applications
• Create robust high-volume applications, and develop code covered with unit tests
• Develop high-quality software components — straightforward, we know, but the core aspect of the job is writing code!
Ensure the high performance and smooth operations of hyper high load transactional enterprise cloud data exchange system (up to 20 mln requests per day);
Writing clean code supported with unit tests;
Maintain efficient hosting in AWS;
Maintain efficient hosting in Azure;
Ready to adopt latest technologies to solve business needs and meet product owner requirements
Are you looking for a software engineering role at a growing product technology company?
Do you have working experience with development of the high loaded web applications?
As a Python Software Engineer, you’ll work alongside with 5 software engineering professionals who embrace the world of high loaded web applications development, elegant code writing on Python, deployments and maintenance in an extremely collaborative environment.