The SPS Fulfillment product provides visibility into the up-to-the-minute status of your orders.
It is a huge project that we are currently building using ReactJS on top of microservices architecture.
Why join SPS Commerce?
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process, and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources, and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
What experience is required?
- 2+ years minimum software development experience
- JS (ES5 / ES6 / ES7+)
- React and its ecosystem
- Understanding of frontend microservices concept
- Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Communication skills
- At least intermediate English level (both written and spoken)
- Experience with scrum process
Bonus points for experience with:
- Azure DevOps
What is the day-to-day like?
- Participate in team discussion to choose the best solution for a specific problem
- Write clean and performant code and cover what really matters with the unit tests
- Review other team members’ code
- Collaborate with QA team to deliver top-quality code to production
- Work closely with Product Owner on a regular basis
The reasons you will love SPS COMMERCE:
- We’re a successful, rapidly-growing international company
- We’re passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- You’ll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We are committed to building a highly diverse and inclusive culture and environment
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Fitness Reimbursement
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Official employment
- English classes
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Office in the downtown of the city
- Hybrid (flexible) approach for remote work