What We Expect of You:
• Basic knowledge of Java and SQL
• Upper-Intermediate English (at least)
• Analytical mind
Extra Points For:
• General understanding of e-commerce and electronic data interchange (EDI)
• Familiarity with the Agile development methodology
• Experience working in a team environment
What Makes the Job Special:
• You will learn a ton about EDI solutions
• You will be part of a super-friendly team — we have 30+ talents in Ukraine and many more around the globe. You can collaborate with colleagues from the USA, Australia, Canada, and India (and, hopefully soon, — also from the Netherlands) — yes, we are that huge!
• Post-quarantine, you may have an opportunity to go on business trips to any of our offices (after the end of the pandemic)
• You will personally contribute to integrating one (or many) of the world-famous brand names — Amazon.com, Nike, General Motors Company, Google, Starbucks, etc. — into an omnichannel retail platform
There are around 30 people on the Ukrainian TPD team. You will be reporting directly to one of the managers. You will also be enrolled on a
What we use:
• DBMS: SQL
• Cloud provider: Amazon Web Services (S3)
• Issue tracking: Jira, Confluence
• Continuous Integration Platform: Jenkins
• Main Data Formats: EDI, XML, APP, CSV
• Agile: Scrum,
What We Offer:
• Full-time employment
• Continuous learning: technical, soft, leadership skills; free English language classes; participation in conferences, workshops, and meetups; free access to LinkedIn Learning and an internal knowledge database;
• Daily work in distributed teams and communication with American, Australian, Canadian, and Indian colleagues;
• Competitive salary
• A+ level medical insurance
• A sports club membership
• Paid sick and maternity/paternity leaves
• 28 vacation days
• Flexible schedule outside the core hours
• Regular team outings
• A cozy office in the center of Kyiv (as of now we are “work from home optional”, but are hoping to return back to the office)
Why join SPS Commerce?
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process, and our tech products.
At SPS Commerce, Trading Partner Development (TPD) team connects Retailers to the easiest-to-join and use network where they can send orders, receive invoices, and pack products via shipment documents in the format appropriate for them.
After the Retailer sends their specification to us, our development goes as follows: design, implementation, and testing. QA Engineers are responsible for the testing phase.