What experience is required?
• 2+ years minimum software development experience
• JS (ES5 / ES6 / ES7+)
• React, React ecosystem (Redux, React hooks, Context api etc.), Apollo
• Angular, TypeScript
• Experience with building RESTful API / GraphQL
• CI: Jenkins/Drone/Azure DevOps
• Familiarity or desire to work with Microsoft Azure/AWS
• Good analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication skills
• At least intermediate English level (both written and spoken)
What experience is desired?
• Experience in AWS services: API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, ESC Cluster, CouldWatch and PostgreSQL/MySQL RDS
• Knowledge or experience in Docker
• Experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL or any other)
The reasons you will love SPS COMMERCE(to name a few!):
• We’re a successful, rapidly-growing company
• We’re passionate about what we do
• We get to be creative on a daily basis
• You’ll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right
• We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
• We are committed to building a highly diverse and inclusive culture and environment
Competitive & comprehensive benefits package that we offer:
• Top salary with yearly bonus incentives based on individual and company performance
• Life Insurance
• Annual Fitness Reimbursement
• Professional training and development opportunities
• Official employment
• English classes
• Compensation of lunches
• Regular company events
What is the day to day like?
• Build high-volume cloud-based product with the 99.99% availability
• To take part in software design and architectural development activities
• Improve the existing product, communicate with technical support to resolve code issues
Are you looking for a middle software engineering role at a growing product technology company?
Do you have working experience with development of the high loaded applications?
Why join SPS Commerce?
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process, and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.