• 2+ years minimum software development experience;
• Python 3.6+;
• Experience with building RESTful API
• React + redux
• CI: Jenkins
• Familiarity or desire to work with AWS;
• Good analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• At least intermediate English level (both written and spoken).
• Experience in AWS services: API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, ESC Cluster, CouldWatch and PostgreSQL/MySQL RDS.
• Knowledge or experience in Docker
• Experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL or any other);
• Competitive salary
• Long term career opportunity in the global product tech company
• Professional training and development opportunities
• Official employment
• English classes
• Compensation of lunches
• Good working conditions in the comfortable office
• Regular company events
• Build high-volume cloud-based product with the 99.99% availability.
• To take part in software design and architectural development activities.
• Improve the existing product, communicate with technical support to resolve code issues;
Are you looking for a company that will challenge you to improve your skills and maximize your potential?
SPS Commerce is hiring an Junior Python Software Engineer to join our team of highly experienced software development experts. Our Order Performance product is an analytics product focused on delivering key insights to help retailers optimize their order cycle, reduce inventory positions, and ensure shipments contain the right products at the right time. This product helps our customers see trends and take action on opportunities to improve their supply chain reducing costs and lead times and is a key area of investment to help grow our network of customers and accelerate our revenue growth. Our team is passionate about learning, working collaboratively, finding elegant solutions to complex challenges, and relentlessly improving our products.
Why join SPS Commerce?
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process, and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.