A global US-based product company is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join their revenue-generating team in Kyiv.
The team is currently geared toward making an investment in test automation, thus the job will require a desire to learn/develop/maintain test automation for web and API within the following tech stack: Selenium WebDriver, Jest, Puppeteer, BrowserStack, TypeScript, and will entail building a test harness from scratch and an opportunity to build a test harness core that will be used across other projects.
We are looking for someone who will be able to hit the ground running as a Sr. QA Automation Engineer and will have a substantial say in the selection of tools and libs for the test harness, hence the following position requirements:
— Experience with JS test automation frameworks;
— Experience in web automation;
— Experience with API testing frameworks;
— Experience with cloud browser testing APIs;
— At least Intermediate level of English — as part of a global team, you will be expected to be able to communicate daily with your colleagues worldwide.
The team is a highly-visible team that builds and supports an application that processes millions of customer transactions every single day and generates a significant portion of the company’s revenue. The team operates as a product team, which means that it is responsible for all the stages of a product lifecycle from requirements and designs to development to monitoring in production and maintaining L3 support — and for ensuring that their product meets the quality criteria needed to satisfy their 30,000 customers, including Amazon, Walmart, Canadian Tire, etc.
What We Offer
● Legal employment;
● Continuous learning: technical, soft, leadership skills; free English language classes; participation in conferences, workshops and meetups; free access to LinkedIn Learning and an internal knowledge database;
● Competitive salary;
● A+ level medical insurance;
● Paid sick leaves, maternity/paternity leaves + official holidays;
● 28 vacation days;
● Flexible schedule outside the core hours (currently ‘work from home optional’);
● Regular team outings (suspended till the end of quarantine, but hoping to come back soon);
● One of the coolest office spaces in Kyiv — check out @spsukraine.
A global US-based product company is assembling a QA team within a highly-visible product team that generates ~80% of the company’s revenue — currently we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer interested in building a test harness from scratch and an opportunity to build a test harness core that will be used across multiple projects.