Who We Are At Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
About The Role:
Insights from data are critical to growing Sprout’s business and ensuring a high-quality customer experience. The Data Analyst role will work closely with a cross-functional team across product, operations, marketing, and engineering to collect, understand, and analyze from all parts of the business to determine how we can achieve greater operational efficiency and product success. The Analyst will be empowered to proactively think about how we can leverage our data to grow the business as well as assist with deeper analysis that helps drive our product and operational roadmaps.
What You’ll Do:
● Developing and sharing insights around the key metrics that drive the specific parts of the business you are helping grow.
● Working with partners across the business to identify the key metrics we should track and sharing analysis, dashboards, and reports to drive these metrics.
● Actively proposing ways we can better leverage and analyze our data to support our defined objectives.
● Use your analytical skills to help drive and validate key decisions that need to be made to support the business.
● An ability to understand, implement, and maintain key data pipelines that relate to your specific area of the business.
What You’ll Need:
● 3+ years working in a product and/or operational analytics role, acting as the analytics representative for the voice of the customer.
● Excellent SQL skills, ability to write and debug complex SQL queries
● Experience with Snowflake, Github, dbt, Python, and R is a plus
● Experience with data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, Periscope or similar
● A track record of working autonomously, with strong organizational and time management skills
● Experience with communicating data driven insights to business stakeholders
● A strong desire to understand our business objectives and customer experience
What We Offer:
● Unlimited paid vacation
● Home Office Allowance Bonus
● Remote work
● Flexible working hours
● The opportunity to have an impact on performance and processes