About the role:
At Sprout, we are looking for a Provider Activation Associate to manage the onboarding process for new Providers who have been hired into Sprout. You will be responsible for working with individual clinical employees to coordinate their training activities, support data collection for onboarding, and provide ongoing support until they are placed into clinical care delivery.
What you’ll do:
• Coordinate all onboarding activities for Providers, ensuring that they have a smooth introduction to Sprout
• Conduct software set up for all newly onboarded clinicians and field any questions or concerns relating to
• If necessary facilitate the off-boarding of providers from a systems and equipment standpoint
• Collect onboarding documentation for providers including Providers credentialing packets
• Ensuring that all required documentation is consistently maintained and kept up to date for all our clinicians,
both active and those awaiting assignment
• Work with multiple teams to ensure timely placement for all of your assigned Providers
• Serve as an advocate and main point of contact for your assigned providers as they await assignment with a
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field (Previous ABA
• Strong customer service skills and demonstrated telephone/written etiquette
• Detail oriented and excellent written communication skills
• Knowledge or experience with HR systems (specifically Bamboo) is preferred
• Previous experience with applications such as Call Tracking Metrics, Salesforce, ZenDesk, Google
Workspace (Google docs, Google drive, Google Sheets) is preferred
• Strong organizational skills
• Remote work
• Unlimited paid vacation
• Working schedule is due to US business hours:
• Home Office Allowance Bonus
• Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally
Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric autism therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
The team is backed by >$30mm from leading healthcare and technology investors, including General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, and many others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, and caring professionals to help us improve autism care.