About The Role
We are looking for Back-End Engineers who can contribute to building easy-to-use tools for our families, providers, and administrators. At Sprout, we are looking to hire engineers who want to make an impact, build unique experiences, and care about how our products work, how they look, how they feel, and how they function.
What You’ll Do
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Collaborate with Designers and Front-End Engineers and business stakeholders
What You’ll Need
● Strong fundamentals in data structures and complex algorithms
● Solid understanding of event based architecture (CQRS) & Domain Driven Design
● Familiarity with CAP theorem and eventual consistency
● Production experience with another language and desire to get up to speed on Rust
● Software development using TDD techniques
● Ability to deliver clean code adhering to best practices
● Familiarity with design patterns
● Experience with CI/CD processes and Dockers experience.
● Product mindset
● Responsibility to build and deliver world class product features from conception to maturity
● Self-management and delivery oriented mindset
What We Offer:
● Unlimited paid vacation
● Remote work
● Home Office Allowance Bonus
● Flexible working hours
● The opportunity to have an impact on performance and processes
Who We Are at Sprout Therapy
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.